Massage Therapy Schools in Arizona
Are you searching for an Arizona School of Massage Therapy that can assist you with becoming a licensed massage therapist? Many massage schools in Arizona offer online courses that allow you to begin your massage therapy certification before arriving at a school in your area.
To receive initial licensure, an applicant must graduate from an accredited Arizona recognized school with at least 700 hours. If the school is not accredited, the applicant must also pass a test given by the Federation Board (MBLEX) or an exam given by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork.
Featured Massage Therapy Schools in Arizona:
Students save up to 33% on their overall cost of education by attending massage therapy schools that offer online classes. Our program is designed for you to take your science and business courses online, saving you time and money, and then finish your hands-on training in the classroom.
Available online - on-demand, anytime.
Other Massage Therapy Schools in Arizona:
- Arizona College – Glendale
- Arizona College – Mesa
- Arizona School of Integrative Studies – Clarkdale
- Arizona School of Integrative Studies – Flagstaff
- Arizona School of Integrative Studies – Prescott
- Arizona School of Integrative Studies – Tucson
- Arizona School of Massage Therapy – Phoenix
- Arizona School of Massage Therapy – Tempe
- Brookline College Tucson Campus – Tucson
- Carrington College – North Phoenix Campus – Phoenix
- Charles of Italy Beauty College and Massage Therapy School – Lake Havasu City
- Cortiva Institute – Scottsdale
- Cortiva Institute – Tucson
- Institute of Brain Education – Sedona
- Pima Medical Institute – East Valley Campus Mesa
- Sedona School of Massage – Sedona
- Southwest Institute of Healing Arts – Tempe